Its time to stay Yeouthful with healthy looking skin! I am all about my skincare I probably say this every single skincare post to the point where its getting old. I always like changing up the products I use because you dont want your skin to get used to something for too long. For the past few months I have been trying this awesome skincare set from Yeouth Skincare (See what I did up there LOL).
They provided me their Vitamin C Facial Cleanser, Pure Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin C&E Serum with some more Hyaluronic Acid. I am obsessed with Hyaluronic Acid if you dont know this already this is something I have been using for at least the last 2 1/2 years.
This Vitamin C Cleanser is infused with aloe, green tea, and seaweed. But to my surprise this face wash is not green, and does not smell like the ocean. Its clear and scentless, win win!
- Vitamin C is undeniably a powerhouse skin ingredient that smoothes fine lines, restores glow, and protects the skin from everyday stress.
- It’s high time that you switch your facial cleanser for one that is enriched with nourishing, free radical-fighting ingredients – after all, the first step to an effective skin regimen is a good facial cleanser.
- Enriched with nourishing ingredients like Aloe, Green Tea, and Ginseng, YEOUTH’s Vitamin C Facial Cleanser can actively repair skin damage while reducing signs of aging.
I always use this face cleaner when I’m in the shower. That’s when I find myself using it the most. I apply a tad to my Clarsonic, or by hand if I’m super lazy and scrub, scrub, scrub. This cleanser is great at foaming so a little goes a long way! What I love most about this facial cleanser is that it basically melts the makeup off your face! I feel like a lot of brands advertise this but nothing ever fully pulls through to get the job done, until now!
- Hydrated skin is happy skin. And when we’re talking about key ingredients that has worked up a reputation for being a showstopper in keeping your skin plump and younger looking, Hyaluronic Acid first comes to mind. Try this 100% Pure Medical Grade Hyaluronic Acid.
- Hyaluronic Acid – is a naturally-occurring compound in your skin that absorbs and holds moisture, preserving its elasticity and firmness with its moisture retention properties. The result: skin feels softer, looks plump and supple.
I am such a sucker for Hyaluronic Acid! I used it two years ago and ever since I have been hooked. I love the way it makes my skin feel, and how my skin looks after the fact. Now here is the best method (I think, at least) for getting the most out of your Hyaluronic Acid. Also, I like to use this at night only right before bed, and right after washing your face.
- Wash face
- Apply toner
- Apply Hyaluronic Acid
- Apply moisturizer.
I find that using a toner right after washing your face really helps getting any dirt out, and will help adsorb the Hyaluronic acid which will help lock in the moisturizer and keep that face hydrated.
- You can take steps to help your skin look vibrant and younger-looking. It all starts with using the right skin care products. YEOUTH’s Vitamin C Serum with Vitamin E & Hyaluronic Acid is formulated with medical grade ingredients which will reduce fine lines, enhance skin tone and texture, and nourish your skin with deep penetrating hydration.
I personally like to use this serum in the day time right after I wash my face. Whether it be early morning or late morning. I love that this gives your face that extra boost of vitamins that we need in the morning. This serum is supposed to tighten and firm skin, hydrate skin to even crevices and fill wrinkles, and even skin tone and reduce age spots. I also love that it has that extra boost of Hyaluronic Acid in it as well. After applying it I apply my daytime moisturizer and I am good to go for the rest of the day!
Right now each skincare product is on sale so make sure you click those links above to check them out for yourselves!