Have you ever tried a shampoo & conditioner and your immediate reaction is just “WOAH!”. Well that was my exact reaction when I first tried out this hair care set!
Lustrous Locks NYC is originally a hair extension company that decided it was going to extend its line to hair care products as well. Hair care products for all types of hair and for all types of women. Its safe for color treated hair, virgin hair, and it is also sulfate, paraben, and sodium chloride free. They are all about hair care that is actually good, and safe for your hair.
- This Keratin-infused shampoo gently smoothes and softens while adding strength to prevent breakage. Plant extracts help reduce frizz and fly-aways, leaving the hair silky and shiny. Removes build-up on hair and scalp. Great for wavy, curly and frizzy hair. Safe for colored, straightened and chemically-treated hair. Alcohol, paraben, sulfate and sodium chloride-free. UV & thermal protectant. pH balanced.
Like I said this shampoo made me say WOAH! It is unlike any shampoo I have ever tried before and you guys know I am HUGEEE on my Hask products. As soon as you put this shampoo in your hand you automatically feel a different in texture. With other shampoos Im used to thin light weight shampoos but this one was thick, and creamy. Something I never expected or ever felt in a shampoo. Since this shampoo is free of all the bad things it will make your hair feel super clean and a little gritty but that just means its doing its job!
- A daily conditioner infused with Keratin, helps to seal the cuticle and reduce frizz leaving it smooth and shiny. Plant extracts and conditioners strengthen, repair, and restore elasticity. Locks out humidity. Perfect follow-up to a Keratin smoothing treatment or chemical straightening service. Safe for colored, straightened and chemically-treated hair. Alcohol, paraben, sulfate and sodium chloride-free. pH balanced.
I felt the same exact same way about the conditioner it was very thick and creamy and you just knew it was going to make a difference on your hair. With my conditioner I like to leave it in as I wash my body so it soaks, and really works. As I’m washing it out I also like to brush my hair through in the water so it gets all the knots out. Also, with this conditioner it isn’t going to make your hair feel super soft right away. It will feel rough and gritty but like I stated earlier that is because all the bad stuff that does make your hair feel instantly soft is not anywhere in this bottle of shampoo or conditioner
- With Aloe, Rosemary Extract & Keratin Protein it helps Restores & Smooth. A reconstructive hair masque, infused with Keratin and nutrients, repairs and rebuilds elasticity. Adds moisture and leaves hair deeply nourished, smooth and shiny without weighing it down. Safe for colored, straightened and chemically-treated hair. Alcohol, paraben, sulfate and sodium chloride-free. UV protectant. pH balanced.
You know how much I love my face masks? Well it goes for the same with hair masks too! I like to use them at least once a week because my hair is just so damaged thanks to color treated hair + me constantly straightening it. Your hair always needs a break and using this mask is like brining your hair to the spa to go get a massage! Its well-deserved and heavily needed LOL
- This set is super affordable! $50 for all 3!
- The set smells amazing!
- I love the way it didn’t weigh down my hair, and how my hair felt and looked after air drying.
- I hate the rough feeling it bothers me but it’s because I’m not used to this. Maybe there is some way to change this feeling?
Whats some of your favorite hair care products?
Thanks so much for reading Xo
Have you joined our bloggers support group yet?! -> Blogging & Beyond
Follow us here:
Lustrous Locks NYC has sent me this product complimentary, for reviewing purposes. All opinions stated are unbiased and my own, thank you.